In some cases, Slido may send a PIN code to your email address to validate your access. Please ensure that you check your spam folder if you are instructed to enter a PIN.
Virtual CPD Update – Midwest Society:
The Future Audit
Do you know how New Quality Standards will impact the future audit or how Sustainability and ITGCs will impact the new ISA’s?
- Impact of New Quality Standards
- Impact of the new ISA’s, particularly ISA315 and ISA 240 (to include Sustainability and ITGCs)
Chaired by Morna Ahern, Midwest Society Vice Chair
|1.00pm||Welcome & Introduction||Morna Ahern|
|1.05pm||New quality management standards||John Cleary|
|1.30pm||Impact of new ISA’s – ISA 315 – Summary of changes, impact on methodology, professional scepticism, understanding the entity’s system of internal control||Lindsay Webber|
|2.00pm||Impact of new ISA’s – ISA 240 – Inquiries, Team fraud discussions, documentation
Audit considerations for climate-related risk and other ESG and sustainability
|2.45pm||Q & A||All|
John Cleary, Director, Technical and Training – Risk Compliance and Professional Standards
- Leads Grant Thornton’s Financial Reporting Technical, Audit Methodology and Training teams within the firm’s Risk, Compliance and Professional Standards Department.
- Experienced in audit and assurance services, including IT Audit, internal audit and financial controllership in Financial Services.
- Has been providing Compliance, training and technical support in practice, practice monitoring and financial services industries for over 20 years.
Lindsay Webber, Associate Director, Methodology and Training – Risk Compliance and Professional Standards
- Experience in audit and assurance services, including PCAOB integrated and control scope engagements, with extensive audit experience in logistics and technology industry.
- Has been providing methodology training and technical support in practice and corporate industries for over 5 years.
Julie Teodoro, Manager, Audit Methodology – Risk Compliance and Professional Standards
- Experienced in Corporate audit services, involving listed entities following ISA or PCAOB auditing standards for 9 years
- Provides methodology training and technical support
Reginah Hove, Grant Thorton